The Monash Parkville Student Union (MPSU) is a not for profit student organisation that helps to ensure that the experience of every student at the Monash Parkville campus is one to remember. We offer a variety of services to the students throughout the year to ensure that students are not only having the best educational experience, but their social experience and their well-being are looked after. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Student support, which is available to all students online or in-person and is completely confidential
- Social functions, including our annual whole campus Ball!
- Small on-campus events, such as movie nights, study sessions and the potential for some seriously competitive sporting events
- Free food welfare events throughout the year that help to enhance the wellbeing of all students.
- Through MSA’s support, we offer student advocacy services and academic welfare
- And lastly, liaise with the faculty staff on your behalf to ensure that any issues you have are properly addressed
We also have many clubs and societies on our Parkville campus that cover a range of categories including academic, social and cultural, that run regular events to engage students and have fun.
The union consists of student representatives elected by the student body to represent the students and raise important issues to the faculty and university.
We want you, as students, to enjoy your time studying at university, through connecting to you and providing social, academic and cultural events as well as resources.
Looking forward to seeing you at our events!